Flat lock panel
What is Flat lock panels system for facade?
Flat lock panels offer a simple yet elegant cladding solution that provides a longitudinal flat seam. The system uses a simple interlocking fold on all four sides and can be installed either horizontally or vertically.
This solution is suitable for all buildings up to 30 m. The pre-formed panels are easy to install.
|Thickness||0.7 mm - 0.8 mm|
|Length||to 3 m|
|Centre to centre||from 100 mm to 375 mm|
(*) Weight of the system /sq. m excluding framework.
|Its simplicity making it elegant,|
|Horizontal, vertical and diamond shape,|
|Recessed and non recessed joint allowing 2 different aesthetic,|
|Easy to install.|
- Flat facades.
- For vertical and horizontal installation.
- For buildings higher than 30 meters, consult VMZINC.
- For horizontal panels: radius > 10 m
- For vertical panels: radius > 3 m
- Soffit installation: panel maximum 2 meters long.
The support must be:
- Rigid and continuous,
- Meet loading requirements in conformity with a minimum pull out strength of 50 daN for each clip,
- Rest on at least 3 bearing structure elements,
- Have no protruding elements.
Designed to be field assembled in sequential installation. A 20 mm continuous ventilation gap must be left clear beneath the substructure. Continuous ventilation openings are made at the top and bottom.
Lay the panel on the structure
Installation of clips
Galvanised Steel clips Thickness: 0.5 mm. The clip is pre-punched with counter-sunk holes for attachment. Designed to withstand negative load requirements.
Flat lock panel is a wall system based on factory formed custom sized rectangular shaped VMZINC elements featuring a formed interlocking welt at all edges. They are installed by engaging the lower edge of each panel in the upper edge of the panel below and mechanically attaching the panels to supports using concealed clips located under the upper edges of panels.